Shauna the Tax Goddess, How Tax Planning is Like a Chess Game
Welcome to episode #36 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode, Martha sits down with Shauna A. Wekherlien, and have an in depth discussion about Tax Goddess services and how to lower, as well as minimize taxes when planning retirement.
Shauna A. Wekherlien, CPA, MTax, CTC, CTS, is in the top 1% of the exclusive field of Certified Tax Coaches and Certified Tax Strategists in the U.S. (per AICTC). In 2004, she founded Tax Goddess Business Services, PC, a global team of over 85 specialists that use plain language (not tax code) to help business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs create plans of action. Before starting her own company, Shauna gained experience and sharpened her skills working at leading corporations such as KPMG and American Express. With over 24 years of experience in implementing innovative tax solutions, she, and the Tax Goddess team, have continued to actively create tax strategies that, so far, have saved businesses and individuals over $523 million! Her expertise has been featured by top media platforms such as Forbes, CNN Money, Daily Herald, Entrepreneur, CBS, FOX, ABC. Shauna’s passion and enthusiasm for helping businesses is tangible. She is a recipient of several awards for ingenuity, business intelligence, and leadership in her professional community.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● How Shauna became a ‘Tax Goddess’.
● The way ‘Tax Goddess’ services focuses on retirement planning and tax strategies.
● How a retiree’s social security is affected by their taxes and mistakes people make in planning.
● What should financial professionals know about a smart tax strategy and the way this relates to social security planning.
● Biggest mistakes that individuals make that affect their retirement planning.
● Use of insurance as a tool for retirement.
● Most important takeaways for financial and tax professionals who help clients with social security and retirement planning.
● Retiree’s biggest fears related to taxes.
● What tax professionals can do to stay on the cutting edge of their business besides paying attention to tax rule changes.
Connect with Shauna:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Become an RSSA: Financial Advisors and Accountants – Discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Schedule a Call: Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?