Seek Out This Type of Education-Oriented Retirement Planning
Welcome to episode #27 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Nicole Mayer and they discuss her approach to retirement planning and Social Security, and why her holistic, fee-for-service approach is something all retirees (and pre-retirees) should be aware of.
Nicole is a Partner at Second Opinion Partners, where she focuses on providing mentorship to new Advisors who join the Team. She is also a sought-after speaker and an accomplished author. She is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) and has been nationally recognized for her knowledge and commitment and has been featured as a financial professional on Fox Business News, WGN Channel 9 News and CNBC.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A look at Nicole’s background and exactly what her company, Second Opinion Partners, does regarding retirement financial planning.
● How Nicole’s approach to retirement planning is different, with education being central to her approach.
● What exactly the fee-for-service model is and why it’s usually the preferred method for clients looking to receive the best service.
● The types of assistance Nicole offers regarding Social Security and why.
● How should someone needing help with Social Security and retirement planning find the right financial professional?
● What exactly is “holistic” financial planning and why having it matters.
● Which transition in life is the most difficult to plan for and why.
● How can one approach retirement so as to ensure it’s the best time of their life and not a let down?
Connect with Nicole and Second Option Partners:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?