How do I transfer my Part B Medicare coverage from my spouse’s record?

Published: September 28, 2023

Full question: I need help getting my Part B coverage transferred from my Spousal record to my Own record. I filed for Social Security benefits at age 70 but Social Security dropped my Part B coverage.

Hi there,

Please reach out to your local SSA office for a call or in-person meeting to help you straighten this Medicare issue out.

Best of luck,

Schedule Appointment
Back to All