Welcome to episode #39 of Social Security: Answers from The Experts with Martha Shedden: Using a Holistic Approach to Retirement Planning by Taking Risk off the Table with Paul Tyler
Paul Tyler serves as Chief Marketing Officer for Nassau Financial Group where he leads the marketing strategy, direct-to-consumer channel and innovation activity. Paul drives the branding of the insurance companies and affiliated asset management companies. He built a direct-to-consumer channel for Nassau Financial Group. In addition, he launched Nassau Re/Imagine, an Insurtech-focused incubator based in Hartford. Prior to his role at Nassau Financial Group, he worked at Fidelity & Guaranty Life, MetLife in a variety of roles in strategy, marketing, operations, technology, sales, and compliance. He earned his A.B. from #PrincetonUniversity and his J.D. from Cornell Law School.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● The intersection of disciplines in the retirement planning space.
● A generational look at investments and ROIs.
● Smart claiming decisions when factoring social security into your retirement plan.
● Learning about retirement savings early and getting smart about the process; or, finding someone to help you sooner than you think.
● The future of public policy on retirement planning.
Connect with Paul:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Become an RSSA: Financial Advisors and Accountants – Discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Schedule a Call: Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?