Thoughts From A Major Online Social Security Influencer
Welcome to episode #7 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this highly informative episode Martha sits down with Devin Carroll, and they talk about many aspects of Social Security planning as well as Devin’s views on the issues with the social security program and how to improve it.
Devin Carroll is a Financial Planner, Social Security nerd, and entrepreneur. He has been a contributor to The Smarter Investor since 2018. He is a financial planner at Carroll Investment Management based in Texarkana, Texas, in 2010. Devin also is the founder of SocialSecurityIntelligence.com, a website dedicated to understanding Social Security benefits. More than a million people will read his blog and watch his YouTube channel every month. In the world of Social Security, Devin is a real influencer.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● Information about Devin’s background and how he became one of the most respected and listened to online influencers around Social Security.
● How there is a lack of help for clients to understand Social Security.
● The regrets about Social Security that Devin often hears on his YouTube channel and facebook group.
● How retirees are striving to make more informed decisions when filing for social security.
● Trends that Devin is seeing in Social Security claiming decisions over the past decade.
● The importance of seeking help from someone who knows the social security program.
● The changes Devin would make to Social Security if he had the power to enact them.
● What Devin finds interesting about pensions and how they relate to Social Security.
● Headlines versus the truth on reforms that don’t help people much.
● How the government can take away a citizen’s benefits.
Connect with Devin:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/428684237572614/
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?