Ep 31: This RICP Specializes In WEP & GPO – How Pensions Affect Your Social Security Benefit
Welcome to episode #31 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Christopher Hensley and they discuss his views surrounding how to successfully plan for retirement, how to handle Social Security decisions, and what the future of financial planning may look like in our ever changing world.
Christopher Hensley is the President and CEO of the Houston First Financial Group, in addition to being a Financial Advisor. He chose to work in the financial services industry because his passion is helping people achieve their life goals. He is licensed by FINRA and holds his series 7, 66, 9, and 10. Christopher received his Retirement Income Certified Professional® designation from the American College of Financial Services. He has worked with such Fortune 500 companies as Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, as well as the non-profit organization MMI- Consumer Credit Counselors Southwest.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A look at what Chris is doing now and why exactly he chose to help people achieve their financial goals as his job.
● Chris’s thoughts on the current situation, concerning inflation and rate hikes.
● A look at Houston First Financials’ Retirement Roadmap System and ‘the 3 Ds’.
● Some of the effects of the pandemic upon the Social Security Administration.
● A glimpse of Chris’s view surrounding Social Security claiming decisions.
● What are the most common misconceptions Chris finds his clients have surrounding Social Security?
● How might the Ukraine – Russia conflict affect retirement planning?
Connect with Chris & Houston First Financial
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?