The Unique Value and Experience of Being A Young RSSA (It’s not just for older professionals!)
Welcome to episode #33 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Melissa Warren and Thomas Drapala and they discuss what it’s like to work at NARSSA, how they help financial professionals, and details about what their program offers.
Melissa is a Senior Analyst at NARSSA, she works with clients to address their unique claiming situations. She also is a contributor to the coursework to earn the RSSA designation. Coming from a background in engineering, she is passionate about the problem-solving aspect of Social Security. She is a graduate of the University of Utah.
Thomas Drapala is an RSSA Client Relations Manager at NARSSA and an expert at explaining Social Security rules and claiming options to clients. He is instrumental in creating and updating the many RSSA Resources available for registered members to help them succeed with their clients. Tom is a determined researcher on obscure Social Security rules. He is a graduate of Long Island University.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A look at Tom & Melissa’s background and why they decided to work at NARSSA.
● A look at how Tom & Melissa help their clients, explained in a way anyone can understand.
● What does someone receive from investing in an education from NARSSA that couldn’t be gained on their own?
● The advantages of Tom & Melissa’s youth, even though their job is related to retirement.
● What one should know about how Social Security and retirement planning work for those who are self employed.
● The advantages for financial professionals who work with one who is an RSA.
● What one has to go through to become accredited from NARSSA.
● Advice for retirement planning for younger people who haven’t really thought about it much yet.
Connect with Tom, Melissa or RSSA:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?