The Social Security Disability Application Process, A Must Listen Episode from an SSDI Attorney
Welcome to episode #37 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden: The Social Security disability application process, a must listen episode from an SSDI attorney with Edward Guldi.
Edward Guldi, Attorney at The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.., is a distinguished New York lawyer who concentrates his practice on all aspects of workers’ compensation and social security disability law for claimants. He has successfully represented thousands of workers’ compensation claims before the New York Workers’ Compensation Board to a successful resolution. He is also experienced in handling complex and serious legal matters involving injuries, including extensive work on the 9/11 cancer litigation. The Perecman Firm is a full-service personal injury law firm with offices in New York, New York, and Jericho, New York.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A developing taste for helping people in need.
● The application for Social Security Disability and the need for an expert attorney so nothing is missed.
● Why plenty of applications are denied and what consumers can do about it.
● The differences between claimants under and over 50 years old.
● Sliding scales for disability benefits and tax caps.
● The legal system surrounding Social Security and the Social Security Administration.
Connect with Edward: https://www.perecman.com/
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Become an RSSA: Financial Advisors and Accountants – Discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Schedule a Call: Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?