Securing The Future Of Your Heirs With Estate Planning
Welcome to episode #13 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Allison B. Cruz and they discuss the specifics of estate planning and wills and in general some of the issues that retirees have to think about when it’s time to plan passing down their resources.
More than two decades of experience has made Allison comfortable in a court setting, skilled in negotiations, creative in developing solutions, meticulous with the drafting of documents and trusted in advising clients. Community dedication is important to Allison. Her commitments to the Monterey Bay area are as:
● Committee Member for the Animal Shelter of Santa Cruz County, educating the public in planning for beloved pets when caregivers are no longer able to do so.
● Vice President of the non-profit, For Kids Foundation Monterey Bay, which funds the critical needs of local youth.
● Founder of the chapter, Trips for Kids Santa Cruz, providing opportunities for under-privileged, at-risk teens to enjoy a healthy activity and achieve confidence through mountain biking.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● Why Allison went into the law and estate planning, and in general why she decided to help retirees and soon-to-be retirees.
● The amount of emotional interactions that Allison experiences in her line of helpful work with her client.
● The tax implications of the work Allison does with her clients.
● Useful information about the probate process and how wills work exactly.
● Why setting up your will and probate can actually help you while you are still alive.
● Advice about how you can leave money for beneficiaries after you pass.
● What helps you to be prepared for retirement, how can you make sure that you’ll be able to handle the process smoothly?
● Why education, and being open to having these conversations, is so important to being successful with the decisions this stage in life entails.
● What you need to do if you’re going to cut someone out of your will and they’re not going to be expecting that.
● Changes to Medicare and Social Security that Allison would make if she had the power to.
Allison’s website: https://www.allisonbcruz.com
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?