Ep 30: Retirement Income Expert Shares Financial Secrets To A Happy, Healthy Retirement
Welcome to episode #30 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Tom Hegna and they discuss many aspects of his wide-ranging knowledge on retirement planning. This episode would be useful for both consumers and financial professionals who want to understand the current situation surrounding successful retirement planning.
Tom Hegna is an economist, author, and retirement expert. He has been an incredibly popular industry speaker for many years and is considered by many to be the Retirement Income Expert. As a former First Vice President at New York Life, retired Lieutenant Colonel, and economist, Tom has delivered over 5,000 seminars on his signature “Paychecks and Playchecks” retirement approach, helping Baby Boomers and seniors retire the “optimal” way. He has condensed a large chunk of his considerable knowledge into 5 books.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A look into Tom’s background, how he went into retirement issues and how his extensive experience in the Army plays into his life now.
● Why are the financials of retirement planning so different from other types of financial planning? (With examples of how this plays out)
● Important highlights from Tom’s PBS TV special Don’t Worry, Retire Happy.
● What financial planning help is most needed these days, and how has it changed recently over the past few years?
● What is it that the average thing that pre retiree do not understand about security and what problems are created by this lack of understand?
● Why must one use insurance products and annuities to remove retirement risks?
● What dilemmas do baby boomers face that other generations have not faced in the past?
● More information about annuities and the value of adding them to your retirement portfolio.
Connect with Tom
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?