President of this 3rd Generation Planning-First Firm Explains How “Behavior Drives Outcomes”
Welcome to episode #34 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Lance Drucker and they have a long and in-depth discussion about the proper way to save for retirement, misconceptions that people have, and advice for handling Social Security.
Lance Drucker is a financial advisor, author, and eminent speaker, and the President and CEO of Drucker Wealth Management. He authored the book “How to Avoid Bag Lady Syndrome: A Strong Woman’s Guide to Financial Peace of Mind.” His company is a 3rd generation firm serving pre-retirees nationwide. He has been honored as a multi-year recipient of the Five Star Wealth Manager Award,* which was awarded to him in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● Why Lance decided to go into financial planning and help people to retire comfortably.
● The philosophy behind Lance’s approach to helping pre-retirees plan for retirement.
● Why planning for retirement is similar to a three-legged stool approach, and what those three legs represent.
● Important information about how to think about investing correctly long term to properly set yourself up.
● Some of the insights in Lance’s book, How to Avoid Bag Lady Syndrome: A Strong Woman’s Guide to Financial Peace of Mind.
● The most common misconceptions that the average consumer, and the average financial advisor, have about Social Security.
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?