Ep 29: Health And Financial Wellbeing Are Connected – Learn About The Triple Tax Advantage Of Health Savings Accounts
Welcome to episode #29 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode Martha sits down with Kevin Robertson and they breakdown everything you need to know about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and how this type of account can give you tax savings and come in handy for future health costs that you’re sure to face.
Kevin Robertson serves as Senior Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, where he is responsible for leading the growth strategy and organization at HSA Bank. Kevin has worked for HSA Bank since 2015 and has more than 20 years of experience in banking, insurance, and financial services. He is well versed in issues related to Social Security, health savings accounts, benefits, and retirement.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A breakdown of what exactly a Health Savings Account is and how it can offer you impressive tax savings.
● When exactly would you have had to join a HSA to see the best results for your money and why?
● How it is the HSAs cover close to 70 million Americans.- What age should pre-retirees start thinking about joining an HSA for themselves?
● How can one use an HSAs to build more savings through self directed investment options?
● What should employers know about HSA programs?
● The implications for people creating a HSA account for themselves in different personal situations.
● Where one can go to learn more about if an HSA is right for them, to do some quick personal financial calculations, and understand this unique retirement option fully.
Connect with Kevin and HSA Bank:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?