Welcome to episode #9 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this highly informative episode Martha sits down with Pamela Fugitt-Hetrick. They discuss her views on Social Security, retirement planning, and most importantly her take on Medicare and how you can approach its’ decisions most successfully. Pamela spent over 20 years providing healthcare prior to becoming an insurance broker. For over 13 years she has been helping clients “unravel the mysteries of health insurance”. As the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare was developing, Pam made sure to keep up on the latest changes. She has been sharing her expertise not only with clients, but with the community via her weekly radio show “Money Moves”. Pamela is a Certified Agent for Covered CA, Endorsed Local Provider for Dave Ramsey, Past President of NAIFA Monterey Bay, and former Navy Hospital Corpsman.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● Information about Pam’s background and why she decided to work around Social Security, healthcare and finances for retirees.
● What mysteries exists that soon-to-be retirees should know about that they don’t even know they’ll soon face?
● The most common questions that Pam is receiving recently regarding Social Security.
● Issues that the pandemic brought up for Pam when advising retirees.
● The importance of delayed gratification and the unfortunate fact that so many people never learn this “skill”.
● How Pamela chooses to market herself and her business.
● Some changes that have occurred recently, and that might occur in the future, in Washington concerning Medicare.
● Information about the penalties people receive through Medicare for not enrolling in the correct way.
● The changes to Medicare that Pam would make, if she could, and why.
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?