Holistic Retirement Planning: What Critical Questions Are Clients Not Asking?
Welcome to episode #6 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this highly informative episode Martha sits down with Maryann Keith and they discuss her views on Social Security and retirement planning and some of the common pieces of advice she gives to her clients.
Maryann Keith joined Beden Wealth Management in 2007 after beginning her career in financial services in 2005. She often deals with Social Security and retirement planning issues. Maryann collaborates regularly with some of the top operations professionals in the U.S. Maryann has earned the coveted Certified Financial Planner designation (CFP®) as well as the Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) designation. She completed the Yale School of Management’s CIMA certification registered education program in Investment Management Theory & Practice and has a financial planning certificate from The American College in Bryn Mawr, PA.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● Information about Maryann’s background and how she got into retirement planning.
● The biggest misconception people are facing when it comes time for people to plan their Social Security decisions.
● How it is that Maryann works with many widowed woman and the issues they face.
● What success looks like when planning a client’s Social Security and retirement planning options.
● How taxes work with your Social Security benefits, whether you are a high net worth individual or not.
● The 2-3 most important takeaways for financial professionals who are helping their clients with Social Security and retirement planning (hint: it’s about software!).
● Changes to the Social Security Administrations that Maryann would make, if she were in charge.
Connect with Maryann:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?