Fascinating insights from this economics trained financial software developer.
Welcome to episode #35 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this episode, Martha sits down with Doug Carey, and have an in depth discussion about smart social security planning and the advantages of financial planning software.
Doug Carey is the owner and founder of WealthTrace, a one webspace online solution for financial planning for both financial advisors and consumers. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), with over 20 years of experience in financial fields. Mr. Carey holds a master’s degree in Economics from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio and a B.S. degree in Economics, with an emphasis in Finance, from Ball State University. Impressively, even at the very roots of his career in 1997, he began managing money as a portfolio manager for National City Bank helping to oversee over $10 billion in assets. He had managed money for pension funds, 401(k) funds, mutual funds, large companies, and endowment funds. He has helped a tremendous number of families with their financial planning through the last 2 decades. Prior to building and launching WealthTrace, Mr. Carey helped build a financial software company where he designed and created software to help portfolio managers, as well as investment professionals analyze and manage portfolios and securities.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● How Doug got his start in financial planning and why he chose to revolutionize financial software.
● Who the target audience of financial planning software is.
● Benefits of financial planning through WealthTrace over other software and benefits of financial planning software in general.
● Reasons for hiring a financial planner and reasons to use financial software.
● Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA accounts.
● Couples social security planning through financial planning software.
● Value of planning social security.
● How what is happening now in social security planning will affect future generations.
● Misconceptions about social security planning.
● How past economic policies affect current social security planning.
Connect with Doug:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
Sign up now – https://www.narssa.org/registration/?pro
Schedule a Call – https://calendly.com/narssa/become-an-rssa
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?