A Hidden Retirement Asset, Reverse Mortgages Explained
Welcome to episode #3 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this highly useful episode of the show Martha sits down with Marina Watts and they dive into the topics of reverse mortgages.
Marina is a Mortgage Loan Officer for HighTechLending, Inc. Maria enjoys working with seniors to help them better their lives, which makes her a perfect fit as a reverse mortgage consultant.Marina brings patience, listening skills, honesty, integrity, and enthusiasm to all of her clients. She strives to fully educate people on the process and intricacies of today’s reverse mortgages.Prior to her work as a reverse mortgage loan officer and broker, Marina worked as a solar energy consultant and book publishing consultant. Marina earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of California, San Diego, and pursued graduate work at Portland State University and Golden Gate University School of Law.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● The personal story that led Marina to pursue reverse mortgages as a career choice.
● The history of reverse mortgages and who they work well for.
● Marina addresses if you can sell your home with a reverse mortgage and how that works if you do.
● Other common misconceptions that people have about how reverse mortgages operate.
● How Social Security decisions and a reverse mortgage can operate together to hive retirees lots of good options.
● How a reverse mortgage works if you would like to pass on your home to your children.
● How does increasing property prices affect how one would address getting a reverse mortgage?
● Different scenarios that show how reverse mortgages are very individualized and how everyone’s details will be different, but the result is usually positive.
Connect with Marina:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?