– Software Training
– Social Security Education
– Client Support Services
* The annual subscription fee is $479/year which includes software and support. It is billed every 12 months after your purchase.
RSSA Roadmap® Client Portals
As an RSSA®, you can provide clients and prospects with access to their very own RSSA Roadmap® Portal. Clients and prospects can login and securely enter their data and begin optimizing their Social Security benefits. As clients enter their information, it automatically syncs into your RSSA Roadmap® dashboard, making the process of managing and gathering client data easy and efficient. The Client Portal is not only a time saving tool for an RSSA®, but it’s also a simple way for your clients to stay organized and current with any changes to their Social Security plan.
How it works for you
- Send your prospect or client an invitation to use the RSSA Roadmap Client Portal.
- Track the status of your client’s progress.
- Know when they’re done, so you can schedule a consultation to present their Social Security plan.
How it works for your client/prospect
- Your client accepts your invitation and creates their account.
- Your client shares their requested data, including their earnings history uploaded from SSA.gov.
- Your client is delighted to know they’ve given you everything you need so they can optimize their Social Security benefits.
Prospecting and Events
The RSSA Roadmap Client Portal can be distributed with a simple link or QR code to prospects at webinars, seminars, on post cards, on your website, in an email, and much more. Have prospects get their free Social Security plan and consultation to ensure they maximize their benefits and get every dollar they are entitled to from the government. This conversation in helping someone understand their Social Security benefits and learning when to apply for benefits, will organically open up doors to further conversations about their financial and retirement goals.
The RSSA® credential is the standard of excellence in Social Security advisory and planning. As a Registered Social Security Analyst®, you will help clients potentially gain tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in incremental Social Security income. Take advantage of this smart opportunity and get started with your education and software training today.
The RSSA® credential is included in the FINRA Professional Designations Database. FINRA.org/investors/professional-designations/rssa.
The RSSA® Program is the only program where you will receive RSSA Roadmap® Social Security software, the training to use the software, and the education to become a Social Security expert. This program will teach you how to use software to analyze and provide comprehensive reporting that will help your clients maximize their Social Security benefits. Your annual membership includes the RSSA Roadmap® Social Security optimization software. This training program is approved by the IRS, NASBA, CFP Board, Broadridge Fi360 Solutions, and for Insurance CE Credits on a state by state basis. Click here for state specific insurance continuing education monitoring requirements, forms and other information. See CPE Credit Requirements for sponsor information.