$750.00 / year
Click here for the RSSA® Program Bundle:
Includes eLearning, Roadmap Software and Software Training
Cost: $1,500 + annual fee starting at $379/year
RSSA Roadmap® – Advisor Version Software is the premier Social Security optimization software for professional advisors. Our planning software is designed to optimize a Social Security claiming strategy to increase your clients’ lifetime benefits.
Handle the most complex Social Security analyses with RSSA Roadmap® – Advisor Version so your clients and your practice can truly prosper. RSSA Roadmap® – Advisor Version Social Security planning software is built for professional advisors. Our solution will help you optimize your clients’ Social Security benefit claiming strategy and increase their lifetime benefit value.
● Unlimited Client Analyses
● Benefit Heatmap – All Filing Ages
● Breakeven Analysis
● PIA Calculator
● Client Support & Help
● Complimentary Client Licenses Included
● Powerful Reporting
● Advisor Affiliate Program
● Cloud-based Software
Scroll down for more information.
RSSA Roadmap® – Advisor Version Software provides advisors with a technology-driven Social Security planning solution to help confidently optimize your clients’ claiming strategy.
RSSA Roadmap® – Advisor Version was developed with the professional advisor in mind. Social Security rules are complex, so you only need the RSSA Roadmap® – Advisor Version to determine your client’s optimum filing strategy.
- Easy for advisors to manage many clients easily, with optional client collaboration.
- Complex considerations are addressed within the software, so advisors can be confident that impacts from pensions, dependent benefits, ex-spousal benefits, and more, are all reflected in the benefit amounts.
- It’s your fiduciary duty to ensure your clients are informed about Social Security benefits they’re entitled to.
- Editable report compares three selected scenarios along with the maximum benefit option. Customize the report and add additional information as needed to meet your clients’ needs.