The Social Security Administration Overpaid Me. What Should I Do?

“If you need some additional support outside of the Social Security Administration, programs like Registered Social Security Analysts and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives can assist beneficiaries with these sorts of disputes and help them further understand the complexities of their benefits.”

Published by Pamela Kweller, RSSA®

Pamela Kweller is the Content & Community Manager at RSSA. She is also certified as a Registered Social Security Analyst®. The mission of RSSA is to help Americans get the maximum Social Security income they have earned, enabling them to enjoy their lives more fully. Contact Pamela: