Welcome to episode #10 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this highly informative episode Martha sits down with Brandon Steele and they discuss many topics regarding retirement and Social Security issues.
Brandon is a Certified Financial Planner for Mainsail Financial Group. Brandon believes that the more knowledgeable you feel, the more empowered and confident you will be in making financial decisions. In April 2021, he released his first book, Retire by Design, which shares helpful strategies to help readers design a thoughtful retirement plan. Brandon truly enjoys the synergy that exists between the business and personal sides of life. As much as business is a part of his life, his life is also a part of my business. He strives to bring the two together when possible.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A little bit about Brandon’s history and what drove him to become a CFP and to help people with their important financial decisions.
● A look into what is wrong with the way that people normally approach their Social Security and financial retirement decisions.
● What does success look like in terms of retirement planning and Social Security? How should one really think about this?
● What will be the potential impact of future legislation on your IRA and potential decisions you can make concerning this.
● Information about how taxes work with Social Security benefits and retirement plans.
● What can you do to protect yourself from the effects of inflation in terms of your retirement finances?
● When exactly Brandon starts to work with his clients in terms of their age.
● Good (maybe unexpected) insights into how working while receiving Social Security works.
Connect with Brandon:
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?