An Expert’s View On How To Financially Approach Retirement
Welcome to episode #8 of Social Security: Answers From The Experts with Martha Shedden. In this highly informative episode Martha sits down with Mark Hulbert and they discuss his views on retirement, Social Security, and how he believes one should approach these important decisions.
Mark is a senior columnist for MarketWatch and Dow Jones. He is a seasoned financial expert with over four decades’ experience analyzing investments and market trends. He is adept at translating complex investment concepts into easy-to-understand conclusions as a columnist, newsletter editor, frequent guest on TV and radio, and leader of investment seminars and workshops. Mark founded a company that created the world’s largest database of investment advisers’ recommendations and developed methods for analyzing the advisers’ returns using sophisticated statistical methods.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● A little background into how Mark came to work not only in finance but to write about it for some many different popular outlets.
● Investment trends Mark is seeing right now that retirees and soon-to-be retirees should be aware of at this moment, especially as concerns bonds and stocks.
● How information about the “average” retiree and their savings/investments can be confusing about deducing what that means for your financial planning.
● What are people doing when they handle their Social Security decisions and retirement planning that leads to so many needing to work part time?
● Did the fed makes things easier or worse with the Cares Act of 2020?
● Information about the questions that Mark often gets asked about Social Security.
● The 2-3 most important takes always, for Mark, for those about to make important Social Security and retirement planning decisions.
● Why it’s important to not forget about what’s really important in your retirement and why this is more important than finances.
📊 Get a customized Social Security plan. Start with a complimentary 10-minute consultation with our team of Registered Social Security Analysts.
➡️ Financial Advisors and Accountants – Become an RSSA and discover how Social Security expertise can unlock massive opportunities for your practice.
✔ Download our White Paper: Social Security Expertise, the Next New Trend for Financial Professionals.
⚠️ Questions about the RSSA Social Security Education & Training for Financial Professionals & Advisors?
⚠️ Questions about maximizing and optimizing your Social Security benefits?